Friday, September 24, 2010

migraines

It has been several days, and I have to apologize for not blogging.  The problem is, I have migraines and the last one sent me to the ER and in bed for several days on serious meds.  Anyone else out there suffer from this debilitating disease?  It is a bit hard to use the computer or make art when you can't see and you feel like your head is exploding or a pitchfork is somehow trapped and pulsating in your brain.  Nasty stuff, but what was kind of interesting is that lately I have been getting visual auras with the migraines and the shapes I see are extremely similar to the swirly shapes I use in my art.  Pretty cool, huh?  Anyway, it makes me feel a little closer to Picasso, though I hope I treat the people in my life a lot better than he supposedly did!


Days 36-38

No comments:

Post a Comment