Monday, October 18, 2010

still 10 days behind, but plugging away nonetheless!

Hi all,
I am still 10 days behind as the title so obviously states, but what with, traveling, hosting, and taking care of the regular daily business of life, I guess I will have to settle for a constant state of catch-up.  Hope you like these new pictures of the 100-day challenge.  I am also working on two new fabric pieces and three new pieces of jewelry.  When they are complete I will post pictures of those as well.  I am also looking to develop a few lines of wearable art.  Each one will be uniques in its color scheme or materials, but the designs will be repeated and/or altered in only subtle ways.  My marketing head is starting to instruct my creative one--we'll see where that leads . . .




For now, here are days 57 through 61.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment